Five Summer Outfits

3:37:00 PM



This summer has been super busy and fun all at the same time, that it's been hard to have any time at all to take a couple shots for a fashion post. I finally got around to doing it today with the help of my sisters and my cousin taking the photos for me! Here are a couple of summer outfits I've put together for day outfits, as well as some going out outfits. Keep in mind any outfit could be dressed up or down!


Outfit #1 Florals

I wore this outfit out to walk around downtown. It's super comfy and I love these shorts (my sister hates them and thinks the pompoms make it look tacky.. hater!)

Top: Forever21
Shorts: Sirens
Sandals + Accessories: Aldo







Outfit #2 White Lace

I love this whole outfit! I got these gladiators specifically for vacation and it was the very first time I've worn them! The dress is easy to throw on when in a rush while still looking cute.

Dress: Sirens
Shoes + Accessories: Aldo






Outfit #3 Army Green

I've been so obsessed with these jogger type of pants! I find that you could really pair them with anything and also easily dress them up or down.

Top: Zara
Pants: Bershka (in Lebanon)
Sandals + Hat: Aldo
Necklace: Costa Blanca (unfortunately shut down)






Outfit #4 Matching Separates

I got these matching separates last year when my sisters and I went to Miami, and ever since I've loved buying them! I dressed this one up with a plain white pair of heels and added a body chain on top :)

Matching Separates: Urban Planet
Shoes: Call It Spring
Accessories: Aldo






Outfit #5 Minty

This outfit is casual yet fancy at the same time. I paired my boyfriend jeans with this cute minty peplum crop top and then added a statement necklace and heels to dress it up.

Top: H&M
Jeans: Sirens
Shoes: Call It Spring
Accessories: Aldo




I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what your favourite summer outfits are!
Photo credits: @donamariagh

Xox, Carina


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook