5 Summer Beauty Tips & Tricks!

3:07:00 AM



For all you ladies out there struggling to get through the summer, I've put together 5 essential beauty tips and tricks to keep you going! I've been using these 5 tricks for as long as I could remember, and thought I'd share it with all of you.


1. Using Carrot Cream to Tan:

During the summer every girl wants to get as dark as humanly possible, and I could promise you that by using this product you WILL achieve that! The carrot tanning cream contains a natural tan-accelerator called L-Tryrosine. When exposed to the sun, this amino acid stimulates the production of melanin which gives you your tanned skin tone. I strongly recommend this product to anyone looking to get dark super quick! Here's a link to the company's website 'Carrot Sun'. P.S. Make sure to mix it with a little sunscreen!! It doesn't contain any sun protection, but works just as well when mixed with sunscreen :) .


2. Using Aloe Vera Moisturizer:

After being exposed to the sun for a long period of time your skin could get super dry. What I usually like to do is always moisturize using an Aloe Vera cream, which will help preserve my tan, plus aid with any skin burning. Here's a link to get this product 'Vaseline Aloe Vera'.


3. Using Conditioner to Shave:

Since the summer is all about the pool/beach, you're probably going to be shaving very often. For a while now I've been using conditioner as opposed to shaving cream to shave, and have noticed that it makes your legs much softer! I can't remember when was the last time I used shaving cream, but I probably won't for a while after this.


4. Using Olive/Coconut Oil on your Eyelashes:

Using mascara very often dries out your eyelashes and causes them to fall out sometimes. Before bed I like to use either olive oil or coconut oil, and apply it on my eyelashes using a mascara wand. After only a couple of days you'll notice a difference in your lashes as they grow faster and feel softer!


5. Using Organic Soap 'Saboun Baladeh' as Makeup Remover:

Here in Lebanon everyone uses what is called 'Saboun Baladeh', which is basically an organic soap. It could basically be used for anything, including a makeup remover! Any other natural soaps such as olive soaps, could also be used and found at Bulk Barn.


Those are my 5 summer beauty tips, let us know what are yours! I hope you enjoyed this post and learned something new :)

Xx. Carina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook