April 2015 Favourites!

2:37:00 PM



Every girl knows the struggle of finding truly GOOD products. This past month I've been getting so many compliments on my hair, skin and lashes, so I thought I'd share a couple of my favourite products that I've been using!

HAIR
- Keratin Leave-In Treatment ($8.99)
My sister and I purchased this product a couple months ago from Sally Beauty Supply, but it's not until this month that I really started to use it every time I showered. It's a spray keratin treatment that I put in my hair after every shower, which helps to strengthen and smoothen damaged hair. Plus, the product is perfect for straightened, permed or coloured hair! You only need a pump of two of product and it leaves your hair smelling amazing! I would definitely recommend giving this product a try.

FACE
- Simple Cleansing Micellar Water ($8.27)
This month I could easily say that I've fallen in love with Simple beauty products! My sisters and I purchased both these products at Walmart for super affordable prices. I wasn't able to find the micellar water on Walmart's website, but I've included a link to Simple's website. I use the micellar water to remove makeup and it works wonders. There's a bunch of multi-vitamins and cleansers in the product that clean and hydrate your skin, so you don't even have to wash your face after removing your makeup! Awesome for us lazy girls.
Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturizer ($13.27)
My skin has been super dry and flaky lately so I was in need of a good moisturizer and once my sister bought this one I couldn't stop using it. This product also contains vitamins and nutrients to hydrate my skin, so I've been using it religiously because it makes my skin look and feel so smooth!
- Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Spot Concealer & Treatment ($9.96)
Whenever I get a blemish I would always use different products to try and cover it up but it never worked as well as I wanted it to and it would still always peek through. When I came across this product, I literally stopped wearing foundation. This concealer has been my holy grail concealer and my every day go-to product! I dab a little dot onto the blemish/dark spot and it basically erases the spot as if it were never there. The concealer has a more orangey/peachy tint to it, so it will colour correct any spots that have a darker grey/blueish tint. I've been recommending this product to everyone!

EYES
- L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Miss Manga Black Angel Mascara ($8.96)
If I could use one beauty product for the rest of my life it would be mascara. Every time I wear this mascara I always get people complimenting me on my eyelashes, and there's nothing I love more than big, voluminous, long lashes. I've been using L'Oréal mascaras for as long as I remember, and once I got my hands on this one it has been my favourite! I recommend that everyone gives this mascara a try at least once, because I guarantee that your lashes will look incredible ;)

So those have been my favourite beauty products for this month, I hope you will all love them as much as I did! What were your April 2015 favourites? :)

Carina, xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook