♡ Fall/Back To School Outfits ♡

4:08:00 PM


Hello everyoneee, once again Nicole and I have shot a couple of our fav fall/back to school outfits :). This time she's featured in the blog post with me! Hope you enjoy our individual styles and looks. All outfit details will be posted! Thankssssss :)
- carinaa x.

Accent Jacket
ISN'T SHE GORGEOUS? Just look at those eyeeees😍.
For this look, we decided to do a simple all black outfit with an accent jacket. I also gave her one of my jackets from H&M so we can show you guys a couple options. You could also switch up the shoes with the burgundy jacket for a more casual look!

Top: H&M
Pants: Sirens
Jacket: H&M (Army Green & Black leather), Burgundy (Banana Republic)
Shoes: ALDO






Cut eye afffff





Yassss bb


Fancy/Casual Everyday Outfit
This look is super simple, I just paired together some jeans and a plain black T and switched up my jacked to get a little bit of a different look. The bomber I'd wear for a more casual look, and the trench coat I'd wear if I'm going for a little bit of a fancier look. You could also switch up the shoes if you'd like, but I thought these ones matched well with both looks and they're super cute!

Ps. Mind the basic white girl poses. Had to have my Chestnut Praline🙌🏽
Top: Forever 21
Jeans: Hollister
Jacket: Mendocino (Bomber), Urban Planet (Trench Coat)
Shoes: ALDO





But what am I lookin' atttttt?


That pinky thooo





IDGAF Outfit

This outfit is perfect for you if you're the type of person who wants to look cute with minimal effort. You're bound to find at least one of these pieces in your closet!

Hat: from Paris :(
Top: Sirens
Pants: Sirens
Shoes: ALDO
Jacket: from the US :(



She stole my latte


Weeeerk




Cognac and Fringes

I don't know about you guys but I love this colour for fall! I've also had these fringe heels for a while now but haven't really gotten the chance to wear them. Despite the open toes I think they're so cute for fall (too bad it's cold AF in Canada and fall lasts like -1 days :)). Also instead of this crochet throw-over you could replace it with a trench coat or cardigan!

Top: Urban Planet
Jeans: Hollister
Throw-Over: H&M
Shoes: Urban Planet

Did she finish my drink.....

Naaahhh



Ok this cup needs to go..


Burnt Orange SZN

These sleeveless vests have been so popular lately and not to mention this burnt orange colour. This outfit is so perfect for fall and you can dress it up or dress it down with the shoes and even by adding some jewelry!

Vest: Dynamite
Top: Sirens
Jeans: Sirens
Shoes: ALDO




Classic Nicole pose


Beauty


School Girl Outfit

So I had these cute overalls and I was contemplating whether or not I'd be able to wear them in the fall/winter, but then I thought why not? Let me just pair them with knee highs and a turtle neck :). Then I realized how perfect this outfit is for school, I totally looked like a 10 year old but that's okay cause my outfit is cute!!!

Top: Urban Planet
Overalls: H&M
Knee High Socks: ALDO
Shoes: Ardene









AND THAT IS ALL. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this post, I hope you enjoyed it and maybe got some sort of inspiration :)

xox Carina.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook