GF Lemon Poppy Seed Loaf (Dairy Free, Egg Free Version)

5:12:00 PM

This post was inspired by a Goodful video that was shared with me by a friend.

I decided to recreate the lemon poppy seed loaf that they made but with a couple modifications.
Due to that, the loaf may have a slightly different texture or may not rise as well since it is made with no eggs but it was still a great option for breakfast that I enjoyed! :)

I will link the original video below. Gluten free or not, you can definitely make the original but I decided to tweak it for those with allergies or who need to avoid certain foods like myself! :)

I hope you guys enjoy!

The original recipe can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/officialgoodful/videos/1583672051703255/

Tweaked version down below: 
What you will need: 
2 1/2 cups of GF rolled oats
4 Flax eggs (1 tbsp Flax for 1/3 cup water = 1 egg) *you may also use any other egg substitute if you wish.
3/4 cup Almond milk ( I used vanilla flavoured almond milk) *You may also use almond/coconut yogurt if you are dairy free. :)
3/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup poppy seeds
2 1/4 tsp baking powder
Salt for taste
1. Mix together your wet ingredients. Once you have done that, mix them in with your dry ingredients until everything is well combined.
2. Pour your mixture into a loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 30-45 minutes. I like to poke my loaf with a toothpick to make sure it's ready.
3. Once it's ready, allow the loaf to cool down for 10-15 minutes and serve. :)





Happy eating lovelies! :)
I love you alllll.
Léa S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook