The Celiac Series (Part 1) : Diary of an Undiagnosed Celiac - Introduction

10:51:00 PM




It was true..I really was sick. Part of me started believing I was going insane though. I think a part of that was due to the fact that I was hearing it around me so often but, a little part of me was still fighting. Fighting because I knew something wasn’t right. I had a gut feeling (literally haha) and I wasn’t going to ignore it.
Four years ago, near the end of June 2011, I had started experiencing mild stomach aches. At the time, I didn’t think much of it. I had just started dating my boyfriend at the time, I had a vacation booked and school was just wrapping up. Life was good and I couldn’t really complain. The last thing on my mind was thinking about stomach aches. Little did I know that this mild pain was just the beginning of a soon to be unbearable pain and was going to live with me for four of the longest years of my life.
This first part of this series is going to be a diary of an undiagnosed celiac. I will be letting you in on my thoughts and experiences throughout this long and enduring process. Precisely, I’ll be sharing my experience pre diagnosis ranging from mental to physical health, how I dealt with it and how I didn’t, as well as all the fun stuff I got to experience on this joy ride! Followed by this, I will talk about my life now, post diagnosis. I’ll be sharing tips and tricks on the topic along the way. If you’d like some insightful advice and a glimpse into my life throughout this process, follow me as I unfold this series.
xox Léa S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook